Classes and Events for Saturday, Jan. 7 Cancelled Due to Weather Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Anonymous - January 07, 2017 All LBCC classes and events for Saturday, Jan. 7 are cancelled due to weather concerns. Stay safe out there. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments UnknownJanuary 8, 2017 at 11:45 AMWill there be events/classes held on Monday? ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJanuary 8, 2017 at 11:46 AMclasses at osu are cancelled on monday, what about lbcc classes?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJanuary 8, 2017 at 11:46 AMThis comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJanuary 8, 2017 at 4:49 PMIt'd be great to know I we have class in the morning. Thanks!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJanuary 8, 2017 at 4:56 PMAny word on if were gonna have school? I have an 8am class would be nice to know tonight ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJanuary 8, 2017 at 4:57 PMAny word on if were gonna have school? I have an 8am class would be nice to know tonight ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJanuary 9, 2017 at 2:09 AMSo much snow still i am afraid to fall and slide and get injury uncalled forReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Will there be events/classes held on Monday?
ReplyDeleteclasses at osu are cancelled on monday, what about lbcc classes?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt'd be great to know I we have class in the morning. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAny word on if were gonna have school? I have an 8am class would be nice to know tonight
ReplyDeleteAny word on if were gonna have school? I have an 8am class would be nice to know tonight
ReplyDeleteSo much snow still i am afraid to fall and slide and get injury uncalled for
ReplyDelete